Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cinder by Marissa Meyer Review

I give this book a thumbs up. It was really good. I love the take on Cinderella being a cyborg.There was so many parts in the book that had me almost crying, then there were parts in the book that made me want to jump inside and punch the person... hint hint step mother. I need Prince Kai and Cinder to be together after all the series is done or I am going to have a huge book hangover and its going to be horrible.

The step mom (legal guardian) though... OH MY GOD! She is an awful person for the things that she does throughout the book, I can not even comprehend how someone could be so cruel.

Prince Kai, I love him. He is awesome for a prince. He is not stuck up and hopefully he does not forget about Cinder because I will be really sad. I cant wait to read scarlet to continue the story, I just have to wait until this weekend.

Peony, Cinders other step sister the one she got along with was so sweet and it sucks what happened to her, why could it not be Pearl, she was the worst out of both sisters. I wouldn't have missed her.

Iko. Her personality was great. I love that she was different and had a personality of a human being. I do not love what happens to Iko, it is one of the worst things that happened in the book. She never did anything wrong, so I don't think she deserved what happened to her.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Cinder so much. I have read all of the books out, and they just keep getting better.

    I'm looking forward to 'Fairest' in the new year and 'Winter' late next year. I love this series so much

    Congrats on the new blog! I look forward to subscribing and following your journey! ��������

    ReplyDelete