Sunday, February 22, 2015

Evertrue by Brodi Ashton **might have spoilers**


Rating:  Two thumbs up

Review
This series saved itself in this last book, but I did not like the ending. My poor over 900 year old Cole.

So after the second book Nikki came up with the "great" idea to destroy the Everneath without thinking about the consequences it would have on the rest of the Everlivings and it had a big effect on the everliving especially the older ones.

This book was really good. I liked it a lot and I did not cry or get sad before the ending of the book.

Jack ended up becoming some kind of Hercules. He was taller and stronger than ever although his temper was not the greatest because it was ten times worse.

Cole, my great Cole. He loses his memory  throughout the story and then starts to get it back when they are in the Everneath. Cole is honestly my favorite character he is great and he can be so selfless when he does something for the person he loves and he makes a very big sacrifice for Nikki.

Nikki is so absorbed with destroying the Everneath that she does not think of the consequences it will have. Nikki was tricked into becoming an everliving by Cole and by doing this Cole held her heart, which makes him control her life kind of.   Nikki believed that once the Everneath was destroyed that all the everlivings will become mortal and human, but I will just let you believe that for now.... but that is not how it ends.

I do not want to give too much away so I cannot really say much about the stories, but Will, Jack's brother comes to help in the plan of destroying the Everneath. This book was really good, but I am sad to see what happened for the ending because in a way it was not what I had hoped for, but in the back of my mind I knew something like this was going to happen because people cannot live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment