Monday, April 6, 2015

Invaded by Melissa Landers and where i've been.

Rating: 5 thumbs up
Blurb: Cara always knew life on planet L’eihr would be an adjustment. With Aelyx, her L’eihr boyfriend, back on Earth, working to mend the broken alliance between their two planets, Cara is left to fend for herself at a new school, surrounded by hostile alien clones. Even the weird dorm pet hates her.

Review:
This book was amazing and I am very sad that it took me this long to finish it. Aelyx and Cara are still my OTP for this book but David and Syrine came very close.
The story was amazing and kept me very intrigued throughout the whole book. I was very sad that Cara and Aelyx were not together for most of the book, but it was bittersweet because Cara was making progress on L'eihr and that was good because that is where she needed to be comfortable most. 
I did not like all the problems that happened for Cara in L'eihr I knew that it was not going to be easy for her to be accepted  but, all of that was really unnecessary. Jaxen is another story completely I did not like him or trust him from the beginning and I am very happy to what happened to him in the book but I am not happy about what happened after that because he is harder to kill than a cockroach. 
I had the feels so many times and I cried too much. Syrine and David mainly because ugh... why?!  they were great together. Then Aelyx and Cara multiple times it was sad but, it was really good and I would highly recommend this series and book to anyone that enjoys aliens, bad guys that need to die :) and love and sad love :( 

Where I was... well school is coming to an end so I have been having exams and essay's to do so I have not had any time to read which is very sad and I hate not reading because it is as if I left a world to come back to a more boring world but, I am going to be reading more and posting more after the 27 of April so I am very excited for that date come. Until then be patient with me that is all I ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment