Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Captivated By You by Sylvia Day Review

I love the Cross series. I loved the book. I dont like Brett Kline. He needs to go and disappear without ever returning because he is selfish. Gideon, the lovely Gideon, he was perfect and i cannot wait for the next book to see what happens because it ended kind of with a cliff hanger; not a horrible one, but one all the same.  I love Gideon and Eva together. They compliment eachother and bring out the best and maybe sometimes the worst.in eachother. They are great together and i want to see babies in that family very soon, the next book maybe??

Gideons past ex's returning really suck because well its time to move one from Gideon once and for all.
Anne is the worst i think because she is out for vegence and it us not going to end well fot her because Gideon always protects whats is his. I love that.

I give this book a thumbs up. The story was good and it was not voring like some series can get and Gideon is still gorgeous haha.  I got through that book really fast and could not.put it down so until the next book comes out i will wait to see what happens between them because they need to be together and stay together through everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment