Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Twisted by Emma Chase

Stupid Drew. He is so stupid. He assumed again. It makes an ass out of him. He is an idiot and he is really starting to get on my nerves.
Kate is not any better. She never specified anything and she never actually told him or explained it so im getting mad at this book.

I really need Kate and Drew together. They need to happen so this book needs to change its ways or the third book better get better because im going to throw something soon.
I am so happy that there was a happy ending thats all im going to say because i dont want to spoil anything but im glad that Drew and Kate were able to overcome there problems.

I give this book a thumbs up. Hopefully the last two books with Dee and  Matthew goes easier and the relationship isnt as frustrating but knowing Dee its not going to go easy.

 I am also very glad that we move on to Dee and Matthew in the next books because i have had enough bickering from Drew and Kate to last me a life time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment