Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Ugly Love review

I give this book a huge thumbs up and would definitely recommend it. Colleen Hoover is really starting to become one of my favorite authors.
This book made me frustrated at certain times especially with Miles. I love Miles, he is great but he is really slow in the sharing and relationship department. This book made me cry when Miles tells Tate everything. Its a bittersweet moment because hes finally moving on and he going to finally be able to live his life happily.
Corbin is the kind of brother i would want. He is protective ... maybe a little over protective at time, but he sticks up for his sister against the creepy and disgusting Dillon.
I wanted to punch Dillon multiple times.
This book was written very well and i could not put the book down.

No comments:

Post a Comment