Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Can i just say the feels.... oh my gosh. I cant even.. this book kind of shattered me, but it kind of put me back together again... if that makes any sense. 
Ridge is the most loyal person that i have ever read about. It is making me have really high expectations for guys out there... which probably is not good, but ...Ridge haha he is kind of imperfectly perfect.
Ridge and Sydney click so well and from the first moment i met both of the characters I knew I shipped them.  Do not get me wrong I liked when Maggie and Ridge were together, but Ridge and Sydney are amazing.
Warren is an awesome side character. Bridgette and Warren are complicated, but they work so well together and im happy with the outcome of there relationship.
Warren is secretly very caring and compassionate even if he does not like to show it much.
This book gave me so many different feels. It made me cry and laugh sometimes at the same time. I just finished this book and I had to write a review immediately. Colleen Hoover you are an amazing writer and i kind of love you right now ... youre one of my favorite authors and hopefully you write many more books.
I highly highly highly recommend this book and I give it a billion thumbs up. If you have never read Colleen Hoover you need to get on that right now... please. You are missing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment